All the products are selected by their 4 and above STAR ratings
Brain Games for Clever Kids: Puzzles to Exercise Your Mind (Buster Brain Games
This book is brimming with memory, word and number workouts, codes, battleships and mind-bending spot the differences, as well as Japanese puzzles including hanjie, kakuro, futoshiki, sudoku and lots more. Conveniently compact for travelling, this book is perfect for bright young enthusiasts and is sure to keep kids engaged and entertained. Let the brain games begin!
The Ultimate Puzzle Book: Mazes, Brain Teasers, Logic Puzzles, Math Problems, Visual Exercises, Word Games, and More!
Get your brain juices flowing with THE ULTIMATE PUZZLE BOOK filled with all new brain teasers, riddles, logic puzzles, visual exercises, and much more!
This colorful book (YES, there’s color!) contains over a hundred puzzles that are suitable for kids, but challenging even for the savvy adult. It’s perfect for families and a great way to keep your brain active.
The book is organized into four categories:
* WARMING UP: These are super easy puzzles that are designed to get your brain juices flowing.
* EASY PEASY: The puzzles here require a bit more thinking, but nothing should stump you.
* GETTING SERIOUS: There are some head-scratchers, but if you think hard enough, you’ll make it through.
* THINKING CAP REQUIRED: Put on your thinking caps or risk going bald!
The puzzles get harder as you progress, with the hardest ones guaranteed to stump even adults!
This book is recommended for adults who love puzzles and kids ages 8 and up.
Sudoku Puzzle Game Book Volume 2: 200+ Easy, Medium, and Hard Large Print Puzzle Book For Adults – Brain Teasing Puzzles
2nd Book of the Classic Sudoku Puzzles!
Sudoku is a logic-based puzzle game that will make your active even at older age.
1. Includes FREE bonus puzzles;
2. Puzzles for every skill level: Beginner to Expert;
3. 50 Easy, 100 Medium, 50 Hard, and Bonus Puzzles;
4. Large Print (Puzzles Font is 20);
5. Easy to Cut Out, wider margins make it easy;
6. Brain teasing puzzles;
7. Include Puzzles Solving Techniques;
A fantastic follow-up to Brain Games for Clever Kids, this book is brimming with maths puzzles designed to help kids make the most of their grey matter. From times tables and shape-based search scenes, to mental arithmetic conundrums and pictorial puzzles, there’s plenty of content to bamboozle the brain. From bestselling puzzle book author Gareth Moore. Other Books in the series include: 9781780552491 Brain Games for Clever Kids 9781780553078 Wordsearches for Clever Kids 9781780553146 Quiz Book for Clever Kids 9781780553085 Crosswords for Clever Kids 9781780554723 Brain Gaming for Clever Kids 9781780555621 Times Tables Games for Clever Kids 9781780554730 Word Games for Clever Kids 9781780555638 Travel Puzzles for Clever Kids 9781780555935 10-Minute Brain Games for Clever Kids
- Made in India
- All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure our products are manufactured under hygienic conditions
- This 108 piece jigsaw puzzle is based on the very well known animated Disney movie The Jungle Book
- The puzzle, having dimensions 35 x 23.5 cm, is suitable for kids (both boys and girls) of 6 years of age and above
- It is made of good quality cardboard and printed using non-toxic inks
- Each puzzle piece has a part of the picture printed on the box. The child has to fix the pieces together in the correct manner to form the complete picture.
- Parents may be required initially to guide their child into this new creative activity so as to get them into the flow of arranging all the pieces correctly.
101 activities’ A set of four books. Each book of this series contains more than 100 activities with an aim to make children think and Lean to develop logic, visual and motor skills.
Sharpen your eyes and immerse yourself into the world of subtle differences with this spot the difference book. In addition to being a great visual and memory exercise for kids of all ages, the contents of this book can keep kids occupied and entertained for hours. Complete solutions are available at the end of the book.